Basic CS tactics
Let me start by stating two things:
1. Some veteran CS players might take offense to someone who is routinely at the end of the scoreboard preaching CS tactics to you. If that’s the case, then feel free not to read this.
2. (and this really is certainly not, shape, or form an insult): CS has nothing on Natural Selection in the manner of Tactics. Once you learn the maps in CS, even продать скины кс го these basic strats can win a game title every time (random headshots aside). Becoming an able NS commander, I’m I can give adequate info on how not to obtain chewed into cat-food every round.
3. The same as in NS, I’ll piss and moan in game if individuals are doing bone-head things. I will undoubtedly be even harder on the few NS players who’ve migrated somewhat to CS. EVEN MORE SO if I’ve ever seen you in the command chair during an NS game. You should already know just this stuff.
And here we go:
1. Buddy system: I can’t stress this enough. You shouldn’t be anywhere without a friend unless your only goal is to produce a lot of noise as a distraction. If you obtain taken out one which just really any info to your team, you’ve failed to bring anything to your team. All they’ve to work with is what gun you got killed with.
2. Flashes: if you are flat-broke, EVERY SINGLE player on your team must have two flashes. This game isn’t meant for you really to wade into three camping enemies and gun all of them down without dying. It’s meant for you really to use their lack of mobility to your advantage.
3. Flashes #2: Necessitate flashes if you should be out. Don’t round a blind corner without one unless it really isn’t available.
4. Flashes #3: Don’t let flashes head to waste because you realize it may not have been effective around you’d hoped. At least use the opportunity to obtain a peak nearby, or to setup for another flash.
5. Terrorists on bomb-sites: Ts CANNOT afford to obtain caught in gun-fights for just about any length of time. After that it comes down to a straight death-match. When up against anyone who has the main advantage of more accurate fire: you will most likely lose. It’s a chance you shouldn’t be taking.
6. Flanking: Gives me a warm-fuzzy. Pinned down, but know another way round the back/side? One guy keeps them busy, the others go around. The main one guy can make tons of of noise to mask the approach of the other team. Straight-up fights are for suckers. I find shooting someone in the back of the top is a lot more satisfying then cramming my barrel into his chest hoping he dies before I do.
7. Being pinned-down (goes back to 5): If two of your teammates round a large part and get picked off by snipers, what in case you do? If you said, “Run just after them and attempt to kill the sniper” then just i’d like to know and I’ll shoot you in the face. At least then your CTs won’t get anything from your death. Oh, and if you do this if you have the bomb, I’ll knife you every round for 6 months (wyz said I could).
8. Blocking: In case a teammate gets into a fire-fight and needs to retreat, don’t block him by trying to get in your own bullets. Make his escape as easy as possible. Even though he has 3 HP, he’s still a body that you need to win.
9. Listen, listen, listen: there is a long buy-time for a reason. If an agenda is created, and you ask why most people are owning a certain way, then you definitely have failed even the most basic concept of “tactics.” (PS: shoot the hive).
10. Thunder boots are for Zeus, not CS players: I shouldn’t need certainly to even explain this one.
11. Cover your six: If there’s 4 T’s/CT’s in an organization and no body is watching the rear, you’re asking to obtain reamed by a sneaky enemy. Watch your radar, if you’re in the back make sure to stop any lead from landing there.
12. Rushing: Ts go for a bomb rush, you’ve the bomb. You’re able to the website and it’s crawling with CTs. What do you do? Plant the bomb. If the guy planting the bomb gets killed and you had been closest to him, what do you do? Plant the bomb.
The entire point of a rush is to obtain the bomb down ahead of the CTs can enter into defensible positions. You have teammates that should be doing the shooting for you personally, let them. Getting the bomb down is really a powerful weapon in itself. That ticking drives the CTs to run in to disarm it. They will even run in one-by-one should they aren’t thinking right.